Thursday, August 20, 2009

Forever Friends

Many people come and go in and out of my life, but there are some people who will always hold a special place in my heart. They're my forever friends who would be there for me through both the happy times and the sad times. We can go months or even years without seeing each other; yet, when we do see each other, we can pick up right where we left off and nothing ever changes. Today I had lunch with 4 of my forever friends. We all went to high school together (I went to 1st through 12th grades and part of college with one of them) and we try to get together for lunch every few months. We might not talk during the time between our get-togethers, but, when we see each other, it's just as much fun as it was the last time. Today was so much fun, "Girls", and I am thankful for the friendship I share with each of you. I'm looking forward to our next luncheon!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda,
    Thanks for your visit the other day. I am thankful for 'forever friends' too. You asked about our Bible studies. I don't actually lead the Bible study; my hubby does! He takes a book or subject which the Lord lays on his heart and then teaches from that. Last Spring, he taught from Oswald Chambers' book, My Utmost for His Highest." I do love Beth Moore's books and they would make for interesting studies. Have a wonderful day and it's very nice to have 'met' you!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete