Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Day Trip

The weather was much too pretty today to stay in so we decided to take a ride just to see the signs of spring which are actually beginning to show themselves in our area. We drove the beach route to Gulf Shores, Foley, and Fairhope and enjoyed hearing and seeing the new signs of life---people on the beaches, flowers blooming, birds singing, and fruit trees blossoming. We looked around the cute shops in Fairhope but didn't buy one thing. I actually saw a smocking shop but didn't go in---I was afraid I'd find something I just couldn't do without! But, I did take time to take a few pictures of downtown Fairhope and the beautiful flowers that are blooming.





Visit Susan at a Southern Daydreamer for more outdoor pictures.

1 comment:

  1. What lovely flowers. I love the ones on the pole.

    ReplyDelete